Saturday, April 16, 2011

All My pets

These are all the pets I've had or still have.

Buddy. Male Boxer. Given away when we moved.

Sheba. Female Siamese. Had to be put to sleep of old age.

Molly. Female Labrador. Was taken by the police because she "bit" my neighbors.

Bruce Jr. Male Goldfish. Died two days after we got him.

Hammy. Female Teddy Bear Hamster. Died from old age.

Stinker (Or Silvester). Male American short-hair. We still own him.

Bear Moreley. Female Tortoise-shell she-cat. (Much fatter than this picture). We still own her.

Thunder (I call him Oh da la kitteh). Young, ginger tabby male. We still own him.

Lalovee. Male Great Dane. We still own him.

Marley. Male Beagle. We still own him at my dad's house.

MY DREAM PET
Monsieur Prickles. Male Hedgehog. I WISH I HAD IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment