Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nightmare!!!

Okay guys. I'm back from my dad's, but I had a HORRIBLE nightmare last night. I wanted to share it with you.

For some reason, I don't know why, I was wondering around at my local park in the middle of the night. For another reason I don't know, I wandered into this dude's house. Then the next morning he kept me in there. He kept on touching my sides, and I was VERY uncomfortable. Then the next day he says;"Will you be my girlfriend?" Of course I say "No way Mister! You're scary!" I went home and told my sister, but she's said "You should be his girlfriend." I'm all "What's wrong with you!? I'm not even 16!"


Then suddenly I appear on the edge of a dirt highway. No one is driving. I see my dad, step-mom and my real siblings crying on the ledge."What happened?" I walked forward and saw that on a hill about six feet away, both of my dogs were laying dead. I started crying too, then all the sudden they both get up and try to get to us. There is a fence there, and I didn't want them to die trying to get to us. So we all climbed off the road and began running to them. Then Just as we get there, there pupils and iris' turn into slits and they both fall down dead again.

I spent the rest of my dream being seriously annoyed by the one guy trying to cheer me up.

It may not sound that bad, but this nightmare made me cry! I really hope nothing like it ever happens.

7 comments:

  1. I remember once I had a nightmare where my dad died! :( Then I woke up crying, and ran around the house looking for him. When I saw my dad I ran up to him and hugged him. He just looked confused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD That's what I did to my dog that's here at my mom's. He just looked at the way he usually does as if I'm going to give him a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD yeah. I'm so glad I made this blog! I can share all sorts of things that I can't tell anyone in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I love My Life XD Crazy dream Chile, I remember... no I don't I never remember my dreams unless it's déjà vu but yesterday I woke up singing.... O.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! It was Any Kind of Guy :3 and than I woke up this morning and I woke up and instantly I started humming Love Letter by Heffron Drive

    ReplyDelete