Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rant on Neighbors

Well, I have decided to give you guys some info on some people that live on my street. I absolutely DESPISE these people. Here's why:

1. The middle kid and his friend want to pet my cat, but he doesn't like him. They SHOVE him down, then pet him.

2. At 5 in the morning, their mom was drunk, went to our house yelling at us, "YOU B****'*! GET OUT OF MY F***** HOUSE! But it was our house. Then she said we took her remote.

3. They moved into my friends old house, which made me mad. I haven't seen him since. :'(

4. When I had my dog Molly, I went on a walk with my friend Stacy and her dog Lucy. The youngest drove up in his mini car, asking if he could come. He doesn't even know Stacy, but since she's nice she said yes. His mini car was driving my dog crazy, so I asked him to take it home. He's all "But I like annoying your dog!" Molly got sick of it, so she tried to nip him. She didn't even make a hole in his shirt. He runs home crying, then they call the police on us. Then they took Molly away, because their mom said he had a bite SIX INCHES DEEP in his back.

5. The youngest would walk into our house whenever he wanted, even if we weren't there.

6. Once again, the youngest would drive his miny car in our driveway every day and say "You're jealous of my car. You want to ride in it but I wont let you!"

7. The oldest would never leave me alone at first. He used to like me, but I didn't like him because he did bad things.

8. About my last post, chances are these are the ones who caught my cat and called the police. Luckily, he has been chipped so we got him back.

Those are just a few of the reasons I hate these people. I hope you understand.

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Chile I understand. Thankfully I have better neighbors, but some are quite annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. think eveyone in the world had weird neighbors XD! One of my neighbors is a lawn freak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My neighbours are my cousins. There are 12 houses where I live and all of them hold a house of crazy native cousins XD But the house next to me, she was like a step-cousin she was obsessed with my older brother who is like 28 and she was like 39 and she would like yell at our house and swear and she said she wanted to kill everyone in my house but him, it was weird, she was crazy and she got arrested a few time but now she lives somewhere else, thank god LOL

    ReplyDelete