Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Family Members

Yes, families. Aren't they wonderful? I decided to let you know a little more about my family. I'll kinda give you a short fill-in of what they are like, so you can picture them a little better.


Mom: My mom has a little beyond shoulder length hair that is blonde and has green eyes. She has a strange sense of humor, and is sometimes easily stressed.

Dad: My dad is very tall! He has simple cut brown hair and blue eyes and has a slight beard. He is very funny and creative. He is good at art and fun to be around!

Step-dad: My step-dad, Dennis, has hair that almost reached his shoulder that is mostly brown but has some blonde. He has green/blue eyes I think. He makes art out of copper, which is cool and is really smart. But he can snap pretty easy.

Step-mom: My step-mom Michelle has shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. She is a SUPER good cook and is willing to get things done. She seems a bit snappy, but I know she's just making sure we are raised well.

Vas (Vassily): This is my brother. Well, he isn't really my brother, but we took him in since he was kicked out for bad grades by his mother. He is tanish with dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes. He's sorta gangster, and easily annoys me. He is about 20 now, and doesn't live with us anymore.

Ben (Benjamin): This is my other brother. He was actually adopted, because my parents thought they couldn't have kids. He has long, really curly brown hair they aren't tight curls, but curly enough to be an afro. He has blue eyes and is very hairy. He is very Neat Freakish and sarcastic. He is 18.

Hannah: This is my older sister. She is tall with long, curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She is really funny, but can be very violent. She sometimes threatens me if I don't get her what she wants...... She is 16.

Nathan: Onto the younger siblings. Nathan has really short, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He's like some kind of ninja, and absolutely enjoys hurting and tackling me. He is 10.

Elijah: Elijah is my step-brother. He's about the same height as Nathan, but kinda tan with brown hair and brown eyes. He loves Pokemon, and the Warriors series. I love hanging out with him! He is 10.

Dallin: Dallin is my other step-brother. He's super short and is also tan, and has blonde hair and blue eyes. He also loves Pokemon, and is a huge spazzo. He is 9.

Logan: Logan is my half-brother. He lives at my dads. He has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Sadly, he is autistic and he can't really talk that well. But he is very smart and can spell almost anything if he has seen the word before. He is 5.

Tiffanie: Tiffanie is my step-sister. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. She is very sweet and cute, and loves to play. I seem to be her favorite sibling when she gets to come here. She is 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment